This is the 1st of (hopefully) many posts to come....
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Isaac, Kelsie, Adlee, And Miles
This is the 1st of (hopefully) many posts to come....
Posted by
Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee
at
9:32 PM
3 comments:
Are you kidding me? Did you really just start this blog becuase I commanded it of you???? I didn't know I had that kind of power. I'm sad though because when i see you guys I miss you even more. I can't wait to see you guys. The kids are even more excited than I am. that Bossy doens't even remember you!!! But, I'm sure he'll let you hold him.
Ash
You did a great job!!!! Fun pics
Hey sister! I'm sad I wasn't able to hang out with you more while you were up, but I'll see you for christmas and then again for the cruise! I'm so excited! Oh and i have a birthday present sitting at my apt. that I need to send. So give me your address woman! Tell isaac i like the bike... it looks promising! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment