Monday, January 14, 2008

Home made sushi


I know....I was worried when I heard that too......sushi is to sketchy to mess with. I tend to want to leave it to the Japanese guy with the sharp knife and the funky headband. BUT---Isaac has been wanting to try it forever now...and Nick was in town AND-it was just a California roll.




(Nick tried his best impression of a sushi chef....either that or he was praying)
Yum!

AND---it was DELICIOUS! Mmmmmm. Way to go Nick and Isaac....now I crave it every night.



6 comments:

Ashlee said...

Ok-Isaac's in trouble now. We definitly want some when you guys get up here over the summer. Maybe I'll have my kitchen re-done so he can have some more space to cook for us all.

Ashley and Devan said...

Home made Sushi.. hmmm, that does sound a little sketchy. I am glad it turned out good. Your husband seems to be quite the chef.

T said...

so jealous that your husbands cooks - very impressive-

Abby said...

Yummy! We made sushi with our friends, but I didnt dare eat theirs!!! Yours looks perfect, maybe you guys are in the wrong profession!!

Ashlee said...

Just comming to your blog to see the same old sushi write-up. Not that I dont enjoy it, I'm just patiently waiting for a new blog.
Zhoee wanted to see a pic of Isaac, seriously. Does she have a crush????

Tai and Joe said...

You have been tagged, go to my blog for details.