Sunday, July 20, 2008

Watch out Venus...

Isaac and I decided to take up tennis. We honestly suck--but have a desire to get better. We met up with Chris and Jenny to play some doubles and suck it up together. :)



Isaac just had to put his warm-ups on. Nothing like a 100% Nylon vintage 70's jump suit in 100+ degree heat.




Yeah, the jump suit didn't last long.


5 comments:

Tai and Joe said...

that is so great. Joe and I love to play tennis too. Iam getting better everytime we play. I have a mean serve. I like Isaac's outfit. too funny.

Ashley and Devan said...

Tennis sounds like so much fun! Maybe Devan and I would be better at it if Dev had a cool outfit like Isaac's! Enjoy the childless days.. I wish we could go out and do more things like that.

B and J said...

Haha...that jumpsuit...sweet :) Where can I get one? I think we're a little closer now, I'm in Tempe. We need to get together for lunch or something :)

Chris said...

Kelsie ask Isaac about our Eastside vs. Westside classic sports showdown. I think tennis was the one sport the westsiders won, mainly because Isaac was pretty good, or the rest of us just sucked! He is lookin' mighty fine in teh velour!

Jessica said...

I play tennis badly. I wish I could play with you guys.