Then a dip in the pool....we were SOOO HOT after playing tennis and the pool seemed like the best idea. Until we got into it and it was like hopping into a hot tub! Not as refreshing as we had hoped! The only escape was the air conditioned house......
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Our weekend...
Then a dip in the pool....we were SOOO HOT after playing tennis and the pool seemed like the best idea. Until we got into it and it was like hopping into a hot tub! Not as refreshing as we had hoped! The only escape was the air conditioned house......
Posted by
Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee
at
8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh, you guys love that 115 degree weather don't you. You look like those rich country club people who go to their tennis lessons. I can't wait for Peach Days are you really coming?? When did you decide to come???
are you coming in sept. or nov. because I was just wondering about felicias baby shower we might just try and do it in nov. but anyway let me know!
Ahhhhhhh tennis is so on. Megan and I are still looking for some raquets so get better while you can. Preperation must be made now for the Doubles Tourney '09 in sunny AZ. I dont know when but seriously your both going down. I believe my ping pong skills should translate quite nicely to this silly game.
Post a Comment