Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mexico '08


Whew. You know you are slacking on your blog when your husband who checks the blog no more than once a month tells you, " Um, babe.....our blog is turning into a word that I don't want to be associated with......BORING."
So, I'm back. From Mexico that is. How cool is it that I am only a 3 hour drive from the Sandy beaches of Mexico? And it isn't Tijuana? I love anywhere that I can buy an authentic pair of designer sunglasses for $6. Dior. And the Mexican lady promised they were the real deal. Sweet.


Isaac knows how to pick his buddies from work. Jim has an amazing condo on the beach and he has been nice enough to let us crash there every once in awhile. He rocks.

Chris and Jenny rounded out the party crew.



Ahhh....



What is more safe than a banana boat ride with a crazy little Mexican driving the boat? I can't think of anything either.



Isaac and Chris caught some HUGE fish right out of the ocean. They said that they let the really big ones go and brought back a few little ones to kill and cook up. :)



Ever since I have known Isaac he has threatened to get his last name "Trujillo" in old English across his back like a true Mexican. I put an end to that dream really quick. So what does he do? Well he got the tattoo, in old English--across his BELLY. That wasn't really breaking the rule.


Chris and Jenny got one too.
Don't worry mom. It was just a Henna tattoo. It will be gone in 4-6 days. (Don't tell Isaac, but I thought it was pretty hot)

Lounging, poolside



Seriously, $300 sunglasses for the bargain price of $6. Those Mexicans have got it figured out.


View from the condo. Not a bad thing to wake up to every morning.


6 comments:

kurt and ash said...

Im so jealous! I love Mexico!! Lucky!!

Mrs. Lukie said...

Looks like *so* much fun! And you and Isaac are just so cute :)

Ashlee said...

I agree, it's so cool that you are such a short drive, and a passport away. It'd be a little harder for us to get there!!!!
Looks like you had a FUN time!

Chris said...

OK just a little jealous here, we went to Vegas but it's not Mexico! I love the beach. This just makes me realize we really need to plan a trip, soon!

Jessica said...

looks fabulous. you know, outside of tijuana, i've never been to mexico. someday i'll have to change that. in the mean time, think about visiting me in vienna!

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/situs-nonton-film-online-terbaru