Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Baby Girl Ultrasound




We went and had another ultrasound today. The little girl had been in a really low percentile in weight so we had to make sure she was fattening up. A few of the pics turned out really cute. We still can't decide who she looks like. We can't wait for her to get here.


13 comments:

kurt and ash said...

oh my gosh, these pics are so awesome! how exciting kels!

Alisha LeBaron said...

wow! She looks really cute! I always loved getting our ultrasound pictures! how exciting.

Chris said...

Good to hear everything is going well, keep that little girl in there cooking as long as possible!

Felicia said...

She is beautiful! I bet you are dying to meet her! More prego pic's please:)

Tai and Joe said...

Those are such neat pictures. She is going to be so darn cute. I can't wait to see her.

Nate and Marci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nate and Marci said...

AAHHH! She is so cute already. I hope she still looks that cute when she comes out. Sawyer looked like he got jumped in the back alley before he arrived, but we loved him anyways.

Ashley and Devan said...

LOVE the 3D ultrasounds. I can't believe you are getting so close. Are you so ready to meet her? Both of my kids were in a really low weight percentile too. Hunter was in the 11th and Brinley is still in the 5th.. they are both doing great though. Oh Kelsie.. you are going to be such a cute little mom!

Ashlee said...

Glad you posted those. Guess I'm a little late seeing them but they are cute and Yea... Only about 2 months left. We're getting stuff ready for her baby shower!!! We can't wait!

Ashlee said...

Zhoee: (and I quote)
I just can't wait for my Parlee, she will be big I think and I will hold her and we can play when she gets three like me.

Kathryn said...

so do you have a name for this little girl? I think names can be so hard! but I want to hear her name!

Mrs. Lukie said...

How, oh HOW can it really only be 2 more months to go?! It seems like you *just* made the exciting announcement!

She looks like she's going to be absolutely gorgeous, but that's no surprise :) And yes, more prego pics, please!

Kathryn said...

hey I am excited to see you at your shower this weekend how lucky is it that I was going to be in bc when you happen to be there?