Ugh. August was a tough month. In between killing crickets in my washer I spent a few days in the hospital for a fun surgery from complications to mastitis. All I wanted to do was feed my baby and after it all I am re-thinking any other breast-fed babies in my future. I am still recovering and have a nurse come visit me a couple times a week --she has quickly become my breast friend :) (that is the best joke I have from all this---so please laugh)
Adlee is growing like a weed. I know everyone says that you love your babies like you never knew possible--but I now realize it is more than just wanting you to jump on the baby boat--they (babies) are seriously the best thing you could ever do. She is my little partner in crime, she slimes me with her slobber everytime I pick her up and I could care less and when I put a rattle in her hand she hits herself in the head repeatedly and then looks at me as if it is my fault. I love her. I am obsessed with her and her ever growing chubby cheeks.
Adlee is growing like a weed. I know everyone says that you love your babies like you never knew possible--but I now realize it is more than just wanting you to jump on the baby boat--they (babies) are seriously the best thing you could ever do. She is my little partner in crime, she slimes me with her slobber everytime I pick her up and I could care less and when I put a rattle in her hand she hits herself in the head repeatedly and then looks at me as if it is my fault. I love her. I am obsessed with her and her ever growing chubby cheeks.
She is even sassy enough to give her mommy the bird when I take to many pictures :)


5 comments:
I hope that you are feeling better and everything is ok! I can't believe how much Adley has grown. What a cute little girl!
She is so cute Kelsie! I love the pictures that Isaac painted. He did good. I hope you are doing well too and I did laugh at your breast friend joke. lol. keep up the great posts (and pictures) coming!
I love the pic where Adlee is flipping you off!! Ha! My kids probably taught her that:) She is getting so big! I HAVE to see her soon! I miss her(and you) so much! Forget it-I'm calling right now to find out when your visiting!!!
What an absolute doll Adlee is...and it sounds like she is quite the little blessing, as well ;)
And I'll admit--I laughted (out loud!) at the breast friend joke.I can't help it, I'm a dork like that!
And check you out, skinny minny! Lookin great!
I hope you're feeling better very soon.
it was so fun to see you! I am so glad that we got to hang out....and next time I will saty at your house for sure! anyway next time you guys drive to Utah come this way and stay a night! I hope everything is going good with your......well you know! have fun in Utah and maybe if I am there we could hang out plus you need to e mail me that picture my e mail is shawnivins@yahoo.com:) thanks!
Post a Comment