Saturday, March 13, 2010

So cute....it hurts

I am a mean mom that documents in pictures the torture of my cute little girl.....all to make her even more adorable:) We took Adlee to Claire's to get some shiny new earrings. The only catch was that she needed to get her ears pierced first.


She thought she was just going to chill with daddy

All happy and clueless about what is about to happen

Wait. Why is she writing on my ear?!?



Not her ideal Saturday afternoon.



Ugh. It was more painful for me than it was for her. I promise.



Well, maybe it was a tie.

Sad face....
Beauty = pain
Isaac in a pink Claire's chair = priceless



5 comments:

Kathryn said...

so cute! i saw that shawn loveland is engaged did you talk to anyone? oh i so wish that i was in arizona today.....it is snowing here today :( hopefully we will see you again soon!

Tai and Joe said...

That last picture breaks my heart. Her little face is sp sad. She is so cute.

Ashlee said...

OH, so now you've done the ear thing twice!!! She does look very sad! But, the sad pictures are pretty cute. When is it better when they are about 1 or 3???? When should I get this new little girls ears' peirced???

The Bundy Family said...

Oh my goodness she is a doll! You are brave. I can't even stomach a little scratch,let a lone a piercing. She is so so cute. We miss you guys, we need to get together.

Karmann said...

OH that last pictue made my heart hurt! But like you said Beauty = Pain and it is worth it! She is such a beauty!!! She looks like such a girlie girl now and I love it!!!! Oh how I miss you and lOVE YOU!!!!!