Can't blog from the water! Which is where we have been spending most of our time this summer trying to recover from the 110 degree heat!
Friday, July 16, 2010
summertime swimming
Posted by
Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee
at
1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
It looks like you guys have been swimming a lot! I love those birthday picts. of adlee they are dang cute! hopefully we will be able to see you guys soon adlee and adi will be trouble!
Lots of swimming!! Nothing better to do in the summer. I love that little girl, she looks like she's having so much fun! The new swimsuit is adorable, too.
Too cute! I love all the swimming pics and it was fun to see you for a few minutes at Ruth's house. Once it starts cooling off outside we need to all get together again :)
Post a Comment