Last weekend we were going on our almost weekly double date with the Sherwoods. We usually do dinner and a movie, depending on what is playing. Isaac really wanted to see 'I am Legend' and he was excited that it was PG-13. I, on the other hand wanted to see 'August Rush'. I figured it would just be a battle between Isaac & Josh vs. Karissa and I. I had NO desire to see 'I am Legend' and I figured Karissa would be on my side. Plus she is pregnant...so I was thinking that that counted for 1/2 a vote at least.
To my dismay....she didn't care either way. I was out numbered. I was bummed. I just really really DID NOT want to see the guy movie and I REALLY wanted to see my movie. I secretly wished we would be late to the movie. I tried to eat slow. But we did get there in time :( I was resigned to the fate of watching a bad movie with my bad attitude.
HOWEVER---someone (ME!) must have been a really good girl this year!! 'I am Legend' was sold out and we HAD to go to August Rush. (yay, yay, yay). Karissa and I bawled and the guys gave us weird looks--but it was a GREAT love story. I highly recommend it. And don't worry--Isaac can see his movie sometime over the next two weeks while we are in Utah. That way, I don' t have to go!
I am counting this as my Christmas miracle. :)
Thursday, December 20, 2007
August Rush
Posted by
Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee
at
8:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Hey Kels, Joe and I saw I am legend on Saturday night. It is a really good show I highley recommend it. I about jumped out of my seat it is kind of scary.
Kelsie you are so funny!! we were debating over the same two movies too, how weird!!!
people actually get to go and see movies....oh yeah I live in blanding and there is only one movie theater and it only has one show at a time and they haven't had either of those movies!!! Kels are you in Utah? lets get together!!
Hello???? You were just at my house for how many hours and you didnt suggest us gals go see it??? Lets go Mon. night or something. No Boys!!! Isaac and Bart can go see their boy show too and I'll get a babysitter.
hey I just shared your funny story on my blog. It was too hilarious I just couldn't resist.
Post a Comment