Thursday, November 6, 2008

Oh yeah, it's happening....


Isn't that the cutest little blob you have ever seen? It's OUR blob!!!! I am due May 28, and we are super excited!

20 comments:

The Bundy Family said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you guys. How are you feeling? Being pregnant is the most amazing experience in the world. Congratulations! We need to get together. I am delivering at Banner Gateway, it out towards your area. Come see me when the baby is born. We will call you.
Love Lisa

The Christensens said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!That is so exciting!!!

Tai and Joe said...

Yeah! I am so so excited for you. And so jealous! I think that Joe and I are the only one that are not pregnant. We better get on it.

Ashley and Devan said...

Congratulations! You are going to be such a great Mom!

Mrs. Lukie said...

Congratulations to you and Isaac!!! What exciting news! Yay yay yay :)

Trista and Tyce said...

Congrats Kelsie! That's so exicting! I'm so happy for you and Isaac!

B and J said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for you two!!!

Felicia said...

Yeah!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations! How are you feeling? 2nd trimester is much better than the first, well at least for me!!

ReeSe said...

Hey Isaac & Kelsey..congratulations! Kelsey, you don't know me, but I went to Utah State w/ Isaac and just ran across your blog from Brittany's. Isaac, I'm stoked to find you and find out you'll be having a little one. That's very exciting. You still in touch w/ the ol' clan? I haven't talked to anyone in ages. Keep in touch! :)
Charise

Amy said...

YAY FOR BABIES! Congrats you guys! We sure miss you and hope all is well.

Kathryn said...

YEAH!!! I am so glad that you posted this.....how have you been feeling? your little blob looks so fun!

kurt and ash said...

Oh fun!! I'm so happy for you!! Congrats!! :) Now you get to add one of those "expecting baby" tickers on your blog! haha :)

Abby said...

Awesome Kelsie! I cant wait to see you at the shower in a couple of weeks!

T said...

congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you! hopefully one day we can meet each others children:)

Ashlee said...

Sheesh, I've been watching and watching for you to FINALLY post about this little thing and I go a few days without looking and looks at this news.... Yea!!! I'm going to be the best aunt ever and my kids will be the happiest cousins... Don't worry they'll be teaching the little Trujillo all the naughty tricks. You need to find out soon... I keep wanting to buy baby clothes but I'm holding back. When DO you find out????
Novel now will end. Love you!

Chris said...

That is AWESOME! We are so excited for you guys, a little bird named Jensen had told me something but I wasn't sure if it was "announced" yet! I'm so glad that our little one will have a friend so close in age for our future trips!

Kathryn said...

hey I just wanted you to be planning. The shower is on Nov. 28 @ 5:00 at my moms house! we really hope to see you there let me know though ok:) I am so excited to see you guys! I was going to send out cute invites but I didn't have everyones address's and stuff so this is your invite!

The Rubens said...

Hey! That's way sweet. Congrats guys.

aust, jess, janson said...

wow kelsie congrats!! I am so excited for you. what a great joy. and did i mention...handful!!

Jessica said...

yay! i'm so excited for you! maybe you can have a cute little baby with some Mexian genes (not like Brittney's kids... but they sure are cute). you've got some good genes going there!