Wednesday, November 19, 2008

We know what the little blob is....!




We had a screening done yesterday to make sure everything is going good with the little babe and to possibly find out what the sex was..........well, we found out with over 90% certainty! Our little blob is a...........




GIRL!!!!!




It is still pretty early to find out the sex but the doctor said she was 99% sure and the ultrasound tech was 95% sure. We will still have the major ultrasound in another month or two to make sure. Just for the record I was POSITIVE it was a boy pretty much the whole pregnancy, so my motherly instincts suck so far....She was adorable with her legs crossed and her hands up by her face!


11 comments:

Chris said...

That is AWESOME!!! Our doctor peaked and told us that it was a girl at 17 weeks, he also told us that we had a 90% chance that it was a girl ( or a boy with a really small package:) )...Stace thought we were having a boy too, so I'm sure your motherly instincts are just fine. Now our little one can have a BFF if you guys ever move back here!

Tai and Joe said...

Oh how awesome! congrats I am so excited for you.

kurt and ash said...

Oh Kelsie thats great! A little girl! So fun!! :)

Felicia said...

Holy cow! I can't believe you found out so early! Lucky! I hope your feeling good. Good luck to you!

angie said...

Congrats!! Being a parent is the BEST thing ever. I can't wait to see what she will look like.

aust, jess, janson said...

kelsie thats great. by the way I was for sure I was having a girl.... and I now have a son, my motherly instincts suck too!

Mrs. Lukie said...

YAY!!! How insanely exciting, Kelsie! Can't wait to see more "pictures" of her as the pregnancy continues :)

Alisha LeBaron said...

Congratulations! Little girls are so much fun! I am so excited for you! I found your blog off Ashley's hope you don't care. But I hope everything is going great for you guys!

M and M Madsen said...

Isaac, my wife stumbled across your blog from Ulrich's. Congratulations on your baby. It looks like you are doing great.
-Matt

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Congrats I didn't know you were even pregnant! It is the best and start saving for a girl! haha. I dont know if you were added or not when we went private, if not here is my email jhula12@hotmail.com*!

Jessica said...

yay! congratulations! isaac will be a great daddy to a little girl. but i pity the boys who try to date her.