It hit a almost FREEZING 54 degrees here yesterday, which is cold for Arizona.....but the funny thing was people and their reactions. In Utah, 54 degrees is considered a nice day during the winter months. Here, people are dressing as if it was -54, with winter coats, gloves and a shiver everytime they look outside. The 'freezing' weather was all anyone was talking about.
There are two things that make me realize that I really am far, far away from home (Utah):
*People here and their reaction to kinda cold weather...
*Strolling in a short sleeve shirt, Christmas shopping with Christmas music blaring, sun shining and palm trees lining the walk way (this part makes me love it here).
Still, I can't wait to head back for the holidays! Just don't make fun of me when I almost die from the below 54 degree weather!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Brrr....
Posted by
Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee
at
7:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I miss that!! By the way..I still think 54 degrees is freezing!
you sound just like my sister in law that lives there she is starting to wear coats cause she is starting to think that that is cold! NERDS!! anyway I don't think that I am going to make it to bc for christmas but we are trying to make plans to come to arizona in jan. I will let you know!
Um yeah... what the heck... I'm usually strolling around with my short sleeves on, sunroof open, listening the xmas tunes here in st. george... yeah, NOT THIS YEAR!! Freakin snowed here!! Geeeez! My blood has adapted to warm weather NOT cold!!
Haha! We're spoiled!
And it will be FAR below 54.
Post a Comment