I am officially half way there. Part of me if like, "Shoot, I'm ONLY half way there?" The other part is saying, "Holy crap, I'm ALREADY half way there!!" I am so excited to have a baby--but I realize it will be a lot of work and a major life change for Isaac and I.
It is also official that it is a girl! I decided not to post those pictures on here, for fear that she will hurt me later in life for it---but there was nothing between those legs to get us confused. :)
That little thumb sucker is already busted! Doesn't she look guilty in this picture?


4 comments:
How fun!!! I hear ya with feeling both ways about almost being half done and being excited and frightened. You are nicer than me calling it a little skelator. I call mine a lil alien. I might have to borrow yours, since it seems nicer. Keep us updated! We are both so excited for the both of you!
Nothing is better than getting to see those pictures of your baby. It just reassures you that everything is okay! I always loved it anyway! I am really excited for you, and girls are a lot of fun! Congrats!
Oh how fun, I love ultrasounds, and I love that she is sucking her thumb:) Its cute when they are babies just not when they are 5 :)
How exciting. I can't believe you are already half way. wow time goes by so fast. So cute that she is sucking ehr thumb I love it. Have you decided on a name yet?
Post a Comment