Monday, January 12, 2009

No doubt who her dad is!!

My Doctor called the other day to let me know the results from the ultrasound looked good. She let me know that she currently looks to be 1/2 a pound--pretty little and that would put her at about 17%. However, the only thing that was measuring a little more than normal would be her arms. She has long arms in comparison to her little body. She said that we may have a basketball player on our hands.
I started laughing so hard I almost crashed my car.....If you know Isaac, you know he has super long arms and it is a running joke in our relationship. Looks like we may have a little knuckle dragger just like her daddy....like father like daugher, I guess!

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

How funny! I didn't know that about Isaac. I'll have to tease him about it next time I see him. OHH, I just can't wait 4 1/2 more months to see my little Parlee (sp?) I love her already!!!

kurt and ash said...

Awww... those ultra sound pics are just precious!! THat is funny about the long arms!! Basketball players are always good!

The Bundy Family said...

Wow I am so excited for you guys! We really do need to get together soon. I bet you are so cute pregnant. Your baby looks like a beauty!
Lisa

The Bundy Family said...

Okay so I just saw your Christmas/New Years Eve post and it made me so jealous. It looked like you guys had so much fun. I miss Salt Lake. Hope all is well.
Love Lisa

Tai and Joe said...

Hey, I just wanted to tell you that... If we don't get into med school anywhere. We are going to try and get into a masters program at Midwestern University. Glendale, Arizona whereever that is. So we may be joining you in AZ this fall. Is that by chance close to you?