The results from trying to get hand and foot prints.....that little girl totally defeated Isaac and I, smear marks and a green little baby were all we ended up with.
Ashlee, Jadon and Zhoee made the trek down to see us...Adlee misses them--she thinks I am boring compared to her fun Aunt and cousins.
she is so dang cute! she is not what I pictured though......don't take that bad but I just thought that you would have a cute little light skinned blonde hair baby! but she reminds me of adison just dark!!! hopefully we will be able to see her sometime when are you planning a trip to Utah? we might come to Arizona in July but anyway let me know!
We started this party off and made it official in November, 2005. We are livin' and lovin' it up in sunny Arizona. Adlee joined our family in May 2009, making life even sweeter.
2 comments:
she is so dang cute! she is not what I pictured though......don't take that bad but I just thought that you would have a cute little light skinned blonde hair baby! but she reminds me of adison just dark!!! hopefully we will be able to see her sometime when are you planning a trip to Utah? we might come to Arizona in July but anyway let me know!
Kelsie! She is so adorable. I can't wait to meet her, I wish i was flying home today! See you next Tuesday! I'm so excited.
Post a Comment