Monday, April 21, 2008

Dad's Visit

My dad finally came to visit...and we had a BLAST! We went to a Diamondbacks's game, a Suns game and we even managed to play war at an Indian casino. Yes, war exists in Indian casino's. I lost $20 and my dad won $20. So, he gave me the $20 and we walked out even. Fun stuff. Thanks for coming, Dad!



I guess my dad is a fan of Alice Cooper. He owns a restaurant right by where the Suns/D-backs play and is there pretty often. So we stopped by hoping that he would be there...he wasn't- but a cardboard cut-out made my dad just as happy.




8 comments:

Abby said...

Oh seeing your cute TALL dad reminds me of high school! You have a great dad :)

Tai and Joe said...

Your dad is such a stud! yes we would love to fget together with you for sure. send me an email and we can get each other's number I don't want to do it over the blog. I am so excited its been forever sense I have seen you. And we should go to dinner after if we have an appetite after seeing the cadvors.

Kathryn said...

When are you going to Utah? I am going to be there like the first 2 weeks of may! you should call me if that when you are going to be there it would be fun to see you!

Ashlee said...

FUN- Dad said he had a great time. I wish we could have been there.

Taylor and Emily said...

Whats this? I thought me and your dad were tight. He came and he didn't even call? I am, of course, just kidding. Glad to see he got down to enjoy the desert.

B and J said...

Hey you cute couple! It's Brittney from the other night at RA ;) Looks like you had the time of your life with the pops! It was so fun meeting you guys and maybe we could double sometime...provided I can get a date right! I'm adding you guys as friends to my blog too! Stay sunny ok!!!

Jessica said...

I just want to tell you that I love your blog. It is fun to keep up on you guys, and I love that you put so many pictures. Keep it up!

Staci said...

Loved seeing and hanging out with you guys!! Hopefully we can make it down there again and spend more time!! Thank you for making time for us:) Isaac..you will ALWAYS be the favorite!!