Sunday, April 13, 2008

Thanks Felicia!

A- Attached or single: Happily attached :)

B- Best Friend: Isaac for sure....he knows everything about me and still loves me.

C-Cake or Pie: Cake

D-Day of Choice: I love the weekends...so Saturday.

E- Essential Item: Toothbrush with Crest toothpaste....yes, it has to be Crest.

F- Favorite Color: It is always changing...

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears

H- Hometown: Brigham

I- Indulgence(s): Mac makeup, frozen yogurt & pedicures/manicures

J- January or July: If I was living in Utah--it would be July, but it is 116 here in July! SO I will go with January when it is around 60 and I can brag about the weather to my freezing family in Utah.

K- Kids: Not quite yet. Someday soon....FYI: I will be the coolest mom ever when it does happen. ;-)

L-Life is incomplete without: My fun family!

M- Marriage Date: 11/5/05

N- Number of Siblings: 2 awesome sisters!

O- Oranges or Apples: Apples

P- Phobias or Fears: I have nightmares of going to kill a spider with a kleenex (by squishing it) and having it escape the kleenex and hurry up my arm to attack my face. This fear results in me killing bugs and spiders with heavy duty cleaning products.

Q- Quote(s): Treat people how you want to be treated.

R- Reasons To Smile: Isaac....I really like that guy.

S- Season: Winter in AZ in pretty amazing. Summer, not so much.

T- Tag Three: Ashlee, Staci and Brittany

U- Unknown fact about me: I hate crickets with a passion. I would rather face a huge mean bear than a cricket....I have yet to meet up with a huge man eating bear, but I am confident I would still feel that way if I ever do.

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I enjoy a good steak every now and then.

W- Worst Habit: I can get quite the attitute with Isaac and totally sugar coat everything with people I hardly know.

X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Hmmm...I have never had an Ultrasound and the X-ray I had was because of a broken bone. So I will say neither.

Y- Your Favorite Food: Frozen Yogurt or anything that Isaac cooks.

Z- Zodiac sign: Libra

0 comments: