Isaac's friends Ash and Eric come for a "guys trip" every year to hang out, BBQ, play XBOX and go to some spring training games....needless to say--I stay out of their way. They want as little estrogen around them as possible. I told Isaac to make sure to document this year with some pictures. He assured me he would and he did. Well....here is the proof that they were here....

Sooooo typical of Isaac......photography is not his forte. Thanks for coming guys! See you next year!


2 comments:
Its is so typical of men isn't it. Well you guys are such a darling couple. I I really am so jealous of the warm weather you get to have. I hope we apply to medical school is Arizona! warm constantly how nice.
Livin' the good life Isaac...you are one lucky guy that Kelsie will put up with it!
Post a Comment