I am a sucker for Peach Days. Here is what went down while I was in town....
I wanted to be a ballerina too, she had to show me how it is done.
Group shot with my Grandma
You can tell that Jadon was SO EXCITED to see his Aunt Kelsie :)
Isn't Bostyn adorable? He changes so much everytime I see him. He is such a big boy now!
April did my hair and the power went out while she was right in the middle of coloring it. It wasn't going to come back on anytime soon in her salon so I trusted her to cut my hair in the dark (there was some daylight) and went home with wet hair. She did an amazing job as usual and it was SO GOOD to see her and catch up. I miss her!


6 comments:
love the pics...esp the tutu!! You guys always look like you are having so much fun!!!!
How fun! I wish I would've run into you at Peach Days. Maybe next year we can plan a reunion and get all the BC girls together! :)
I'm sad! We miss you guys so much already! No running pics huh???
Kelsi it is so good to hear from ya. I am a little new to the whole blogger thing so i'm a little slow. April said you were up we should all get together next time.
Thanks for the nice comment! I have finally learned how to get up and stay up! LOL By the way, I love tha pic of you in the tutu. Very cute!
looks like you had fun! hey I was just wondering when you would be in Utah for thanksgiving because we are trying to plan felicias baby shower! but let me know send your phone # to my e mail it is shawnivins@yahoo.com do we need to make it a double baby shower?:)
Post a Comment