The other night we had an amazing monsoon! There was more lightning than I have ever seen in my life. It was pretty amazing so we decided to go outside to watch. When we got out there it started POURING rain. I was minding my own business under our porch--not planning on getting wet, when my sweet husband pulled me into the rain and shoved my head under a drain that was pouring water off of our roof. Oh yeah. I was screaming so loud a few neighbors came out to make sure he wasn't killing me :) (well, I could have drowned--so I am glad that they checked on me) Needless to say....they probably think I am in an abusive relationship.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Monsoon
Posted by
Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee
at
10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That sounds like something Joe would do too. Kels our husbands are too much alike. I can't believe that he did that to you.
hahaha thats funny kelsie! I dont know your husband but I like him...not because he did that to you of coarse, but because he sounds fun!!! :)
That is too funny!! Isaac has always been a jokester!!
Hhmmm, sounds just like something Isaac would do! But that's why we love him, right?
Post a Comment