She finally arrived last night at 9:18pm. She measures 19 inches and weighs 6 lbs 1 ounce. She is so unbelievably beautiful we just can't believe it. We feel very blessed to have her with us finally. Kelsie is doing well, only slightly traumatized. We will be spending a couple days here at the hospital and relying heavily on both grandmothers to take her when Kelsie and I need to get some sleep. Thank you to all of you who have been so supportive the last 24 hours.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Adlee Maylen Trujillo
Posted by
Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee
at
1:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


15 comments:
What a doll!!! She is beautiful! We can't wait to see her. I love all the hair. I thought our mexi genes were useless, but Adlee pulled through. Love you guys!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Kelsie looks like she is doing great and Adlee looks adorable! I am so happy for you guys!
Congratulations to you both! Isaac, you are going to be the coolest Dad :) You're already realizing I'm sure, how much you can love such a little person. I love her name. Good luck with the new little one. She's a beauty!
Good Job Kelsie! She looks so little and beautiful. Cherish those first little moments. Kelsie, you look great! I am so excited for you 2. Congratulations! I really like her name. Isaac, you will be such an amazing dad. Before you know it you will have that little girl wrapped around your finger. Enjoy!
congrats Kelsie!!! Welcome to motherhood! Your going to make a wonderful mom and Adlee is so so adorable!!!
WAY TO GO!!!!!!!
Yeah! Congrats!Kels, you are a mom! I am so excited for you. Love her name. And she is adorable.
I LOVE how you spelled Adlee!!! I secretly didn't like Addley as much but didn't dare say anything! LOVE IT!!! I can't stand just looking at the pictures- I need to hold her and snuggle her! My time will come!!! YEA! I'll call tomorrow Kels- Actually I worry I'll call when your asleep so I will call when we leave for the sand dunes :( sad I won't be with you guys. So about 5:00pm Utah time I'll call and I want to hear all about how things are going a day into parenthood. LOVE YOU!!!
Congratulations, Kelsie & Isaac!! What a gorgeous little girl...and love love love her name :)
Can't wait to her all the stories to come about this little one!
Congrats! She is so cute!! And so tiny, what a sweet little girl!
Way to go Kelsie! She is so stinkin' cute! We are so excited for you both. Being a parent is one of the best things you'll experience, in my opinion, and I know Ryan would agree with me. Congrats!
She's beautiful! Congratulations to both of you. What a precious little miracle! I also love the name Adlee!
Congrats!!! We are excited for you both! Enjoy having the Grandma's there, you will miss them when they are gone!
Congrats!! She is so cute and I LOVE her name. Welcome to parenthood, nothing is better! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! SHE is beautiful!!!! And I love her name, so cute !!!
YEAH!!! Now our cute babies need to meet!!! Miss you guys,,she is beautiful!!
Post a Comment