Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Today's The Day!!!!

El ague es brokencito... translation ------ the water has broke. This is the baby daddy reporting from Shea Hospital in Scottsdale Arizona. We've gotten settled into a room complete with ESPN and WIFI internet and a pretty sweet recliner. Kelsie is also doing pretty good, she's all hooked up to I.V.s and monitors. Our doctor, wonderful Dr. Sara Giali, predicts a baby arrival time of sometime this evening. We've got family scrambling up in Utah trying to get flights to come down. This wasn't supposed to happen for a few more days. I've got a feeling this won't be the first time this little girl gets her way. Thanks for all you supportive calls and texts. More updates to come.

3 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

Good luck Kelsie.. I hope it's an easy delivery. Either way.. she's going to be so worth it. I can't wait to see the little cutie. Thanks for the update Issac!

Kathryn said...

YEAH! I am so excited for you! what is her name going to be? I can't wait to see her! you better post as soon as she is born!

Jen Jarrett said...

Yay!!! It's so exciting! Way to keep us posted! I can't wait to hear more!