Isaac has been traveling to Texas for work for the past 2 weeks. The first week I was just fine. I missed him, but hey---him being gone meant less dishes and laundry for me. Then the 2nd week came.....lets just say after finding the cereal box in the refridgerator....coughTWICEcough...and the milk in the pantry (only once though people) I realized that I need the hubs around just to be a sane member of society. I was losing it without him. It was good to have him home :)
--please take note that I never....not even once....tried to put Adlee in the fridge while he was gone. However, she did miss her daddy right along with me.
PS-Don't you LOVE the family pictures? Thanks Marci!!!



2 comments:
Mommy brain got the best of you while he was gone, it sounds like ;) So glad he's home to keep you in line!
And yes...LOVE the family pictures!
You are so cute!!! I am so glad that Isaac is back and that you can have some one on one adult conversation to keep your mind going to help with those kind of situations! I smiled reading your post!!!
Thank you so much for coming to dinner last night! We had so much fun and just LOVE being with you!!! Love you!
Post a Comment