It totally is well worth all that happens to the "body" to end up with such a little sweetie that you have!!!! I just love that little thing so much!!! You were such a cute pregnant girl!!!!
She is darling. I am totally with you on that....only I am now looking at 4 pregnancy later and 10 extra pounds, but I would go through it all over again to have my precious children. You are beautiful Kelsie and Adlee is adorable. They bring a joy that is undescribable. Hope all is well with you. Let's get together...SERIOUSLY!
We started this party off and made it official in November, 2005. We are livin' and lovin' it up in sunny Arizona. Adlee joined our family in May 2009, making life even sweeter.
4 comments:
I can't believe that much time has gone by. Seriously!
And I'd say she was well worth it, too, the beautiful little thing :)
It totally is well worth all that happens to the "body" to end up with such a little sweetie that you have!!!! I just love that little thing so much!!! You were such a cute pregnant girl!!!!
She is darling. I am totally with you on that....only I am now looking at 4 pregnancy later and 10 extra pounds, but I would go through it all over again to have my precious children. You are beautiful Kelsie and Adlee is adorable. They bring a joy that is undescribable. Hope all is well with you. Let's get together...SERIOUSLY!
Your little girl is adorable!
Brittany Swinney Smith
Post a Comment