1- Love the new layout...especially the header ;) 2- Love every single outfit you put this little darling in! And the flower headband? OMG. Adorable! 3- I'd say she's the best little hot dog ever, too! 4- Yay for a blog update with pics from you & your beautiful family :)
i love that picture on top of your blog! did you guys get some fam pictures done? well looks like you had a fun halloween! Adlee looks a lot different even from when I saw her! She is so dang cute though!
Hello my dear sweet Kelsie!!! I am so glad I found you!!! I love love love your blog and so excited to keep in touch this way!!! She is the cutest little hotdog!! Love it!!!
We started this party off and made it official in November, 2005. We are livin' and lovin' it up in sunny Arizona. Adlee joined our family in May 2009, making life even sweeter.
7 comments:
1- Love the new layout...especially the header ;)
2- Love every single outfit you put this little darling in! And the flower headband? OMG. Adorable!
3- I'd say she's the best little hot dog ever, too!
4- Yay for a blog update with pics from you & your beautiful family :)
SHe is so cute!!! I love the costume! I hope that you guys are coming to UT for Thanksgiving so we can all see her in real life!
She is so cute! And she is growing up so fast! I can't believe how big she is. What a cutie!
i love that picture on top of your blog! did you guys get some fam pictures done? well looks like you had a fun halloween! Adlee looks a lot different even from when I saw her! She is so dang cute though!
She is beautiful. I love her!!!
she sure is growing fast! She is adorable. Happy anniversary the other day too.
Hello my dear sweet Kelsie!!! I am so glad I found you!!! I love love love your blog and so excited to keep in touch this way!!! She is the cutest little hotdog!! Love it!!!
Post a Comment