This is a big deal! Everyone has been posting pictures of all the snow in Utah. Although I wouldn't go as far as to say I was jealous of the weather there....but i was bored with the weather here. It is so predictable. Well, it threw me off yesterday and snowed (hailed) here!.....kind of (the downpour lasted for about 35 seconds and melted in 1 minute). I say it counts as snow, but the weatherman may disagree. Yeah, I don't have to shovel like the rest of you---but check out the cold, wet stuff that we got here yesterday!!!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
HAHAHAH! That is funny! I know what you mean about the weather, I am sick of it too, only I wish it would warm up.
Are you kidding. We can't make it out of our driveway... EVER without shoveling. You cannot call that snow!!! I'm on the weathermans side.
Well, definitly not snow next week! Can you say 80 degrees and sunny???????
so, we leave in 8 days!!!!! (I'm not counting today becuase it's more than 1/2 way over)
Wow, weird that you got "snow" there but we didn't here. And I still don't care, I prefer 110 in the summer to all the snow they are getting back home.
6 days now
I know, I know: You know I really am more excited than ever. Some people have asked if we are taking the kids with us???? I just laugh. what kind of a vacation would that be? NONE. They will have a fun time with cousins and Zhoee keeps talking about being with Alex.
Hey, Jennifer Azcrealia (I know that's way off on her last name, I just know it started with AZ, i'm definitly guessing anyway) say's "HI", she went to high school with you? She works at the tanning place Bart and I have gotten familiar with in the last week.
Wow, does Isaac need me to come down and help him shovel? I don't want him to hurt his shoulder or anything like that!
hey guess what we are going to be in arizona the 21-24 we are going to miss you I am so bummed we finally come to arizona and you are on a criuse!!! but I hope you have tons of fun it sounds like you will I am so jealous!
Post a Comment