The Cruise was AWESOME! The best souvenir I came home with was a suntan/sunburn (I managed the sunburn on the first day...this seems to be a trend with me). I took a billion pictures....
Here we are getting ready for the ship to take off!
Painting Carlie's nails on deck
My cute parents getting crazy at dinner
Me and Isaac
Isaac's new girlfriend...She was letting it all hang out while I tried to keep things G-rated
We boogied on the dance floor. Isaac dipped me and Ashlee totally stole my thunder and stepped in from of the picture.
The pole dancing class got pretty intense
These four culprits will remain nameless. (cough Dad, Isaac, Bart, Ashlee cough) Apparently, they kicked all the old men that were playing shuffle board out and played for themselves. In Isaac's defense....look at his form. The old men could never pull that off...........
Volleyball Champions


2 comments:
Love it! It looks like you guys had a great time. I am jealous of the sunburn (even if it is a little painful).
Love
Britt
I know when we were younger it was my thing to try to steal everybody's thunder, but... I really didn't try that time. I swear.
Post a Comment