Cozumel was my favorite stop. The weather was great and the water and beaches were beautiful! The snorkeling was the best!
Blue, Blue water!

Me and Carlie

Me and Isaac

Chillin' on the beach

The whole gang


My dad looks hardcore, right?

Paradise

All of us with our tour guide

Mmmm...a smoothie in an overpriced coconut. Another one of my favorites!

That will now conclude my posts of our cruise. We had a BLAST! Thanks Mom & Dad!!! Should I plan on this next year? Same time same place?
5 comments:
wow - looks like you guys have been having too much fun recently. time to get back to work!
i've never done a cruise, but yours looked beautiful. i'll have to keep that in mind for the future.
cheers!
Oh man I am so jealous that you got to go on a cruise. You and Carlie look so much a like, I haven't seen her sense we were in College. You and Isaac look very happy and so cute, happy four years!
Dang!! I would love to go an a cruise! The pictures of the water are so pretty. Drew was just in Scotsdale last week is that close to you guys? He goes there quite often for his work.
That is really neat that Isaac's bro works up there, Joe would love to go he would be in heaven. I hope we can get back down there before it closes he was so bummed I felt so bad. I am a little bit nervous about going not sure how the stomach may handle it, but I think it sounds awesome plus Joe can explain everything to me he is so smart.
I a still so jealous about your crusie. I would love to go on one.
JEALOUS!! we really should plan a cruise with whoever wants to come! Or just the cool people:)
Post a Comment