Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentine...

How did you meet your Valentine ?
Answer all the questions HONESTLY . . . .
1. Where did you meet? This is pretty scandalous...I was on a date that I wasn't to thrilled about. We went bowling and I saw a cute guy in the next lane. We made eye contact the whole time (I made sure my date didn't see) and eventually had to step away from the group I was with to take a phone call.....well, Isaac came up to me and said, "So are you going to be babysitting these guys all night, or what?" Pretty bold!! I hurried and rambled off my # and he left. He called me later that night (after a few calls to the wrong number)......from then on it was him that I was going on dates with. But he is still afraid to take me bowling :)

2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? Ahhh...I wish I was hanging out with him instead.....

3. Do you remember what she/he was wearing? Whoa....I have no clue. But I remember what I was wearing that night.

4. Where was the first time you kissed this person? It was on our first date in his bedroom (very PG though..I promise)

5. How did he/she ask you out? When I called him back the next day he asked me out over the phone.

6. Where did you go for your first date? We went to an amazing Italian restaurant and then we went to a movie....the movie was lame. But the butterflies I got when we held hands made up for it!

7.How long did you know this person before you became a couple? We didn't put a title on it for about 6 months.

8. Has this person ever proposed to you? He sure has...

9. Do you and this person have kids together? Not yet...

10. Have you ever broken the law with this person? Is it breaking the law if you don't get caught?

11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person? I obviously liked him right away...but he was nothing like I expected him to be. He is so fun to be with...i fell hard pretty quick.

12. Do you get along with any of the ex's of your partner? I have never met any ex's---but I doubt I would ever be best friends with any of them if I did.

13. Do you trust this person? Yep.

14. Do you see your partner in your future? Oh yeah, he is stuck with me!

15. Whats the most expensive thing this person has given you? Ummm...my wedding ring.

16. What is one thing he/she does that gets on ur nerves. He has a lot of energy and tends to run and jump on me or run into me.....which sometimes leads to me getting hurt. (But he does feel really bad when it happens and I didn't have any brothers---so maybe this is just the way boys are??!)
17. What is the thing you do that gets on his/her nerves? I would like to say NOTHING I do gets on his nerves...but I am sure there are MANY things! One thing he told me he wanted me to work on was not turning his clothes pink when I wash them. How is it that red things always sneak in the wash and turn his stuff (for some reason this NEVER happens to my clothes...hmmm) pink? I promise there is no conspiracy against him and his clothes.
18. Where do you see each other in 15 years from now? Together, happy, in love, older.

19.Will this person repost this? Ummm. no. He hardly knows what a blog is. I would be suprised if he even reads it.

LOVE YOU ISAAC!!!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Trust me Kelsie...you are WAY cooler than any of Isaac's ex-s!
I'm glad that you found our blog, I told Isaac about it like a month ago, does he know how to log onto the internet? I mean, he is an engineer, right?

We would love to be in AZ, maybe a quick trip in the spring, have a fabulous time on your cruise!

Jessica said...

hi - just a note to say hi. i love the story of how you guys met - i've always admired isaac's "go after what you want" attitude. and as a result he got you! lucky guy.

Ashlee said...

How funny- is that what Jadons wife is going to say??? "he runs and jumps a lot and hurts me?" that kills me.... I'm starting to think that's the way all boys are. I'm 3 for 3, you should see Bostyn hauling around here on all fours and J and Bart chasing him. It's a zoo, but Zhoee and I quietly enjoy the entertainment.