Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Grand Cayman

Grand Cayman was super beautiful (and clean). The water was amazingly blue. Most of the pictures that I took were with our underwater camera that I still haven't developed. We went swimming with the stingrays and fed them. I freaked out and kept thinking I was going to be killed by one of them. Old ladies would come up to me and hold my hand and tell me that everything was ok. Ashlee would laugh at me and then do the exact same I was doing if a stingray brushed up against her.


Leaving our ship to head to the island.

On the boat at the sandbar where we fed the stingrays.


me, Carlie & Ashlee shopping in Grand Cayman

My mom and me by some of the biggest iguana's I have ever seen.


2 comments:

Kathryn said...

oh it looks like you guys had so much fun! I wish that I could go somewhere that warm! did your parents take you on that cruise? is that carlies boyfriend? guess what though we didn't end up coming to arizona...shawn was to busy helping on the ranch but we are going to come hopefully in a month or so!

Chris said...

Ok, just a little jealous here! It looks like you guys had a great time! Hopefully you're not all cruised out, we need to plan a friends cruise!