Well, it was 4 years ago that I met Isaac. We met at Logan Lanes on Leap Day. Who meets the person they end up marrying on Leap Day? I guess I do. For those of you that know Isaac--it is pretty fitting. He thinks this way he gets out of one of all the cheesy anniversaries that I come up with. Technically, we can only celebrate the day we met once every 4 years.
4 years ago--my life definitely changed..........FOR THE BETTER. I really can't imagine my life without him. He is my best friend, he makes me laugh daily and he brings a big fat smile to my face when I think about him. That is what it is all about...right?
love you babe!
Oh yeah, he is extremely good looking :)


1 comments:
Oh my heck, I heard, maybe it's an old wifes tale, but... If you meet and fall in love on leap day you will get pregnant on the anniversary of your meeting. Weird! Let me know if it's more than a myth.
OK, i'm retarded!!!
Post a Comment