Jamaica was our first stop. It was beautiful, yet dirty. They obviously have no laws against littering. The weather was perfect and we saw some amazing things though.
We ran into a typical Jamaican dude (what I always pictured anyway)...he was high/drunk as can be with dread locks. He was dancing and singing by the beach talking to every tourist there while drinking some kind of Jamaican beer. He kept telling me how he wants to find a wife, a white girl who looks just like me. Isaac didn't seem the slightest bit jealous or worried that this skinny, drunk dude would win me over....
I thought it was so funny that they put 'piss house' on the side of the building pointing to the bathroom. I must live a sheltered life and needed a picture as proof. I know I am lame, but where in the U.S. can you see something like that? Nowhere I have ever been....It is possible that I need to get out more.

Me, Carlie, Dad, Ashlee getting ready to pick and eat some pineapples.
This was my mini pineapple that I picked. Isn't it cute? I loved it..
Just in case anyone was wondering who I love....
At a beautiful hotel that overlooked Jamaica
The whole gang at the beach...Isaac, me, Ashlee, Bart, Dad, Mom, Josh, Carlie
Some Jamaican kids we hung-out with after we all decided to invade their school. Don't worry the principal was cool with us disturbing the whole place. I admit I wanted to take a few of these cuties home with me.


2 comments:
that looks so fun I am in need of a vacation
so does it make you want to go back when you look at all our fun pictures? Zhoee can't get enough of all the pics of you and Carlie. She loves her aunts. We are sending you guys 2 dvd's of all the video we took. Some you might not care about but this'll have to do until Bart makes an edited video with pics too.
Love ya!!!
Post a Comment